Forensic Medicine - Clinical Toxicology - Medical Ethics
MBBCH November 1986.
MS Degree of Forensic Medicine 1991- Faculty of Medicine - Alexandria University.
MD Degree of Forensic Medicine 1996- Faculty of Medicine-Alexandria University
Positions and assignments
1. Editorial board membership of EJFSAT
2. Chairperson of IACUC - alex ( University of alexandria ) 2018
3. Chairperson of IACUC faculty of medicine 2018
4. A member of the unit counteract violence against women 26-12-2017.
5. Chief \ general supervisor of poison center Alexandria university faculty of medicine 1-8-2017.
6. Chief executive of Continuing and Open Education and Professional Programs 1-8-2017-
7. A member of the committee responsible for the university report â€“ 1-8-2017.
8. A member of the ethics committee Alexandria University 1-8-2017.
9. Member of the committee for setting standards for the selection of members of the scientific committees in the Egyptian Authority for mandatory training 22-6 - 2017.
10. External examiner to UMST â€“ Sudan from 9-14 /7/2017.
11. General secretary of the scientific committee ( promotion of professors and assistant professors in forensic medicine ) Supreme Council of Universities - 9-2016
12. External evaluator of doctorate degrees of clinical toxicology, Clinical toxicology, Master degrees of clinical toxicology, undergraduate degree of forensic medicine and clinical toxicology â€“ faculty of medicine, Cairo University 2017.
13. General secretary of the Supreme Council of Health â€“ chairman of general medical council- Ministry of Health â€“(13 July 2015 -28/4/2016 resigned to apply for the dean position in faculty of medicine)
14. Trainer in FLDC.
15. A member of scientific research committee â€“ Ministry of health â€“ (April 2015- August 2016)
16. A member of training committee â€“ Ministry of health â€“ April 2015 -
17. Chairman of Medical Ethics Committee at Faculty of Medicine Alexandria University. ( 2011-)
18. Secretary of Medical Ethics Committee at Faculty of Medicine Alexandria University. (2006 - 2011)
19. A member of "Publication Ethics Subcommitteeâ€ EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN ASSOCIATION OF MEDICAL EDITORS -EMAME (16/8/2011- )
20. A member of committee of patents â€“ Alexandria University. 2010.
21. Associate editor in Alexandria Medical Journal AJME. (2009-)
22. A member in Egyptian Network of Research Ethics Committees (ENREC)
23. Responsible for website of ethics committee in Faculty of Medicine Alexandria University.
24. Coordinator of ethics and credibility standard - Faculty of Medicine Alexandria University. (2008-2015)
25. Peer reviewer in Food and chemical toxicity, Alexandria medical journal, The Egyptian Heart Journal â€“ Elsevier group.
26. Peer reviewer in SQUMJ, Human and experimental toxicology â€“ SAGE group.
27. Editorial manager and peer reviewer in Environmental science and pollution research â€“ Springer (Germany)
28. Course instructor for teaching medical ethics -old curriculum for undergraduates (2004), Teaching the course from 1998.
29. Course instructor for medical ethics first year -new curriculum for undergraduates (2009- )
30. Course creator of Ethics of Publications, Ethics of care of special patients courses and ethics of palliative care courses.
31. Course instructor for medical ethics I and medical ethics II, drug of abuse and doping agent courses for postgraduates MS and MD (2007 -)
32. Organizing workshops for intellectual property â€“ ethics â€“ ethics of the profession, ethics in clinical trials.
33. Lecturer in ethics of scientific research workshop.
34. Sharing in staff evaluation committee.
35. Member of postgraduate and research committee (2009 -2017).
36. Year coordinator - for fourth year â€“ international education for academic year (2010-2012)
37. Clinical coordinator of clinical phase â€“ Faculty of medicine (1/8/2012- 12/7/2015)
38. Member of 6th year control (1998 -2008).
39. Head of reset -control of bachelor degree (2009- ).
40. Head of clinical phase of cumulative control (2011-).
41. One of support team to students with special need
42. Lecturer for public and house officersâ€™ awareness in association with the Council of Ministers to combat addiction (2007-2009).
43. Sharing in public awareness workshops about violence on women (2009- 2010).
44. Sharing in workshops of first aid in toxicology and emergency.
45. Representative to faculty of Medicine in Disciplinary board of Alexandria University 2011-2015.
46. External evaluator of doctorate degrees of Forensic Medicine and clinical toxicology, Clinical toxicology, Master degrees of Forensic Medicine and clinical toxicology, Clinical toxicology â€“ faculty of medicine, Tanta University. 2015.
47. Share in writing the self- assessment study â€“ on ethics standard and credibility - of Faculty of Medicine Alexandria University. (2008 -2015)
48. Create master degree of ethics 2013.